Vintage Bargains, Beauty Finds and Milk Teas in between

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Product Review & Swatch: MAC Instant Chic Sheertone Blush

I am deeply in love with coral blushes. In fact, when blush-shopping, I always pick up the coral shades rather than the Barbie pinks. And besides, pink blushes oxidize like crazy on my skin, making it look muddy! Anyway, I got this MAC Instant Chic blush a few months back and I never had a chance to post a swatch and review about it. 

It is from MAC's Pret-a-Papier Collection. 




Left: Applied heavily. Right: Applied lightly

 Instant Chic is a peach/coral matte blush. The color is very buildable and it doesn't look chalky even when applied in 2-3 layers. I normally use it to "set" my Nars Cactus Flower Blush and they look good when combined! A match made in heaven, IMO. 

I purchased this blush on ebay.com at a price higher than it's SRP. I don't complain though because this blush is an absolute perfection and indeed makes you Instantly Chic!!!


Raves:
- Very Nice Coral color that instantly makes your cheek looked flushed without hitting the gym!
- Buildable color
- Doesn't look chalky 
- Compliments my yellow skintone! (Plus point for me!) :)
Rants:
 - I hate the packaging! Since it was an LE collection, I hope they manufactured fancier cases too, like that of "To the Beach" collection!
- Very hard to find!

Will I repurchase: Yes! I love this blush!

Beauty Points: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Bargains and Cream, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena