Vintage Bargains, Beauty Finds and Milk Teas in between

Monday, March 7, 2011

Product Review: Ben Nye Banana Visage Poudre

Description as per website:
 

Click to enlarge

Ingredients
Shaker

This powder is currently my HG finpow. Wanna know why?

It blends on my skin perfectly! I wish I can post a picture of my face to show how perfect it is (but my facial skin is not in good condition, read: zits galore! lol). To my knowledge, it blends very well on any skintone. A lot of fellow bloggers rave on it's blending power! I apply this luxurious powder using my EDM long handled kabuki brush. When using this powder, I tap the cap first to avoid spillage, then pour the powder on its cap. Not so convenient though if you bring this for retouching!

Where to buy: eBay.com and select online stores.

Price: $6.99 (1.5 oz) Also available on a 3 oz bottle at $9.99

 Raves:
- Unscented
- Very finely milled
- Perfect match for my overly yellow skintone
- Good oil control
- Doesn't alter the color of my foundation
- Does not cake even upon layering/retouching (on oily skin)
- Can last for a very long time! Maybe forever! 
- A little goes a loooong way!

Rants:
- Not available locally
- Shaker holes are HUUUGE. I wish it was smaller to avoid spillage

 Will I repurchase? Yes!!!
 Beauty Points: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Bargains and Cream, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena